2x 30W CREE LED Work Light Flood Driving Flush Mount Offroad 4WD Truck 5inch
Each product label will provide the specific material and care instructions for your guidance, so please make sure you check these.
STANDARD SHIPPING. 12 - 22 Business Days. With Detailed Tracking Information. $6.95, FREE on orders over $79 (excluding eGift Cards, which don't require shipping) or EXPRESS SHIPPING. 5 - 12 Business Days. With Detailed Tracking Information. - $14.95
We accept change of mind and faulty returns for FREE (except undies and tights) for up to 14 days provided they meet our returns criteria. Swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene stickers are still in tact, unless faulty. For more information please visit the returns policy
- High intensity ultra bright 5W Cree LEDs
- Unbreakable toughened PMMA lens
- Premium heat dissipation design
- IP68 High-grade anti-corruption diecast aluminium housing
- 100% waterproof, dustproof & quakeproof for extreme environment
- Durable stainless mounting hardware
- Up to 50,000 hours life time
- The new generation high intensity 5W Cree led chip is UPDATE CHIP and much brighter than the 5W Standard Cree Led.
- The item is suitable for multiple tasks such as off-road illumination, mining, boating and camping
- (The listing changes from 27/04/2017!)
|Operating Voltage||9-32V DC|
|Waterproof rate||IP 68|
|6pcs*5w high intensity||CREE LEDS|
|Material||Diecast aluminium housing|
|Mounting Bracket||Alu firm bracket|
|Theoretical Lumens Output||1350 LM|
|Weight||1kg (Per Unit Included The Box)|
2 Years Warranty
- 2 x 30W Cree led light bar
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.