2x 4 inch CREE Combo LED Work Light Bar Off Road Driving Fog Lamp 4WD Reverse
Each product label will provide the specific material and care instructions for your guidance, so please make sure you check these.
STANDARD SHIPPING. 12 - 22 Business Days. With Detailed Tracking Information. $6.95, FREE on orders over $79 (excluding eGift Cards, which don't require shipping) or EXPRESS SHIPPING. 5 - 12 Business Days. With Detailed Tracking Information. - $14.95
We accept change of mind and faulty returns for FREE (except undies and tights) for up to 14 days provided they meet our returns criteria. Swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene stickers are still in tact, unless faulty. For more information please visit the returns policy
- The Unbreakable toughened PMMA surface with high light transmission
- IP68 High-grade anti-corruption diecast aluminium housing
- 100% waterproof, dustproof & quakeproof for extreme environment
- Triple-Row & Nest Reflector Cup Design Pushes Lighting Efficiency To The Max
- Oversized grooved heat sink fins extends cooling surface for quick heat elimination
- Broad reflective plate allows multi wide angle refraction,ideal for ambient lighting
- Advanced new 20leds design, More Intense Leds Than Other Light bar In same Length
- Adjustable & Durable Alu Firm Mounting Brackets
|Operating Voltage:||DC 9-32V|
|Waterproof rate:||IP 68|
|LED Count:||20PCS high intensity LEDs|
|Material:||Diecast aluminum housing|
|Mounting Bracket:||Alu firm bracket|
|Beam Type:||Combo Beam|
|Theoretical Lumens Output:||20000 LM|
Warranty : 3 Years Warranty
Package: 2 x 4" LED Work Light Bar
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.